[NSW] Tarago Ore Train

I was looking through some slides I took of the Tarago ore train in 1988,
which got me to thinking about the history of this train. Can anyone help me
with these details:
. when did the Woodlawn mine start operating and when did the ore start
moving by train
. the railways lost this traffic for a while to road - I think this was
about 1990/91 but can someone confirm the approximate date
. the railways regained this traffic from road - I think this was about 18
months later but again can anyone confirm
. I read somewhere the mine closed in the mid 90s - is this true, and if so
. is there anything still left at Tarago of the loader

Many thanks in advance

Alan