Re: Whingers and Whingeing

In article <kcd1ss447li4l6ajo4m273o7kvudi01kut@4ax.com>,
  billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org (Bill Bolton) wrote:
> antstig@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > I have been accused twice on the Signaller and SPADs thread of
> > whingeing but in neither case have they said why.
>
> You just provided yet another example.
>
> Bill

You have a very strange definition of whingeing. What I'm doing is
describing a situation where I have been accused of whingeing but in
neither case have they said why.

Would it help if I tried to say all this in words of not more than one
syllable?

If no one pointed out the dangers of throwing sticks back in drivers'
faces then nothing would be done because there would be no feedback.

If no one in the world provided feedback of what's going wrong then the
world would be pretty chaotic.

It seems that you do not want to hear the truth because it
hurts/offends you so in a desperate attempt you accuse people of
whingeing.

Of course when you make a comment about something that is wrong then it
is not whingeing.

A bit like your whingeing about my alleged whingeing. :-)

Or are you winding me up? :-)

Regards

Frank

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/