Re: [Melb] Melb Ctrl Photos Permission?

"Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
ngrL5.5819$Tq6.56225@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:ngrL5.5819$Tq6.56225@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> "B." <gunzel412@dingoblue.gunzel.net.au> wrote in message
> 39fd7025$0$28140$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39fd7025$0$28140$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Roy Wilke <notanemailadress@notanisp.com.au> wrote in message
> > 39fd6bfb.71290964@news.bit.net.au">news:39fd6bfb.71290964@news.bit.net.au...
> >
> > > It's a few years since I've been to Marvellous Melbourne, but
> > > where exactly is Melbourne Central?
> >
> > It's in the Centre of Melbourne.
>
> Not really. Centrepoint (Bourke Street Mall) is in the centre. Melbourne
> Central is on the northern end of the CBD.

The centre of the Melbourne C.B.D. as it stands today is in the centre of
the Bourke St and Elizabeth St intersection, if you take the boundries of
the CBD to be  Flinders Spencer La Trobe and Spring Sts and the CBD as the
grid within. Melbourne CBD is 2km long (Spencer to Spring) by 1km across (La
Trobe to Flinders).

That is the reason why I hate the name of Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
and Station as it actually is on North edge of the CBD.

-Ben Smith