Re: SRA chief executive removed

<glillic@msn.com.au> wrote in message
rKsL5.11961$e5.34836@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:rKsL5.11961$e5.34836@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Simon Lane must be the scapegoat here. We all know that he did not
> personally cause the derailments and other accidents. If he has refused to
> sack his managers and others down the line

If ever they're going to fix things, this has to happen.

> However, will Ron Christie do a better job? Or should that be will he obey
> the Minister?

It'll be interesting to see if he continues to be honest. He stated before
that the problems pon the East Hills line was due to lack of maintenance, but
now that he's in the hot seat..............

> At best he is probably brought in as a hatchet boy to do the dirty work.

That's exactly why Simon Lane was brought up from Melbourne, to slash and burn
before privitisation.

> Lets hope that no industrial action follows.

By who? For what?