Re: [VIC] Yarra Trams job opportunities

In article <PomL5.5464$Tq6.54346@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Samuel Eades" <seades@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> A half page advertisement in yesterday's Herald Sun (Mon 30/10)
(sorry,
> forgotten the page number, but it was closer to the front) was
requesting
> applications for the new roving conductor position.>
>

> If anyone is interested, contact Drake personnel:
http://www.drake.com.au/Drake/Positions.nsf/FB7A9935F014014D4A2566050016
51F4
> /290268E5B7A1BF6A4A256982001A0670?OpenDocument&ID=
> --
> Sam Eades
> seades@bigpond.net.au

There you go.....

--------
Tram Attendants (DPC00319)
--------
Permanent/ Full Time
ROVING CONDUCTOR
TRAM ATTENDANTS

Yarra Trams envisages Melbourne as a city with a strong affinity for
its trams, an extensive public transport network and a culture where
the quality of life is everything. Yarra Trams employees work together
to provide a first class tram service for Melbourne.

Ideally you will have a background/experience in tourism, hospitality,
service industry or a similar arena, with strong people and customer
service skills to assist you in your role dealing with our customers
and the community.

The following qualities will be advantageous:
„« Ability to adjust to a fast growing and progressive company
„« Desire to increase patronage by improving customer satisfaction
„« Customer focussed with a strong affinity for public transport
„« Ability to gain knowledge of the ticketing system, Transport Act and
relevant legislation and powers contained therein
„« Display a high degree of enthusiasm, motivation and initiative
„« A desire and ability to gain a comprehensive knowledge of Melbourne's
services, utilities and tourism
„« Possess energy, assertiveness and pride in your personal presentation
and grooming

For further information please contact Monica Schade on 9245 0200 or
fax resume to 9245 0210 or e-mail mschade@au.drakeintl.com
Applications close 3rd November 2000
Yarra Trams is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Eligibility: Must be a resident of the country or have an appropriate
visa
Salary: $$$Neg
Location: CBD
Industry: Transport and Distribution