Re: [NSW] Tangara problems

<thebaron@nospam.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:8tktkd$1ssi$1@pc1762.alcatel.com.au...
> Thats what they did in the beresfield accident at 60km/h 100M from the
> train they plowed into.

Saved their lives. The idiot Locomotive Operations Manager at Delec at the
time, Ray Sullivan, issued a paper saying Drivers should stay in the cab and
ride out crashes.

> Still what Tezza said is still correct hang on
> till there's no more hope.

I was only having a joke about what you said "Maybe the TMS is intelligent
enough to know when the train is about to derail."

> What did the driver of the suburban at Glenbrook do?

He ran through the carriage warning passengers.