Re: SRA chief executive removed

"Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
39fd3214$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39fd3214$1@news.iprimus.com.au...

> |> When is someone going to recomend to the Governor that Carl Scully be
> |> |

> |> Do we have to wait that long?
> |
> |Afraid so, unless the government loses a no-confidence motion, which is
not
> |going to happen.
>
> Can't we have a no-confidence motion in him alone?

We can - but the government have the numbers in the Legislative Assembly to
defeat the motion.

> Someone better give some words of wisdom for Ron Christie because not even
> the Olympics could save Simon Lane. Imagine how much earlier he would have
> got punted if it wasn't for the Olympics/Paralympics.

That is exaclty what I was thinking. The timing was awful, the day after the
Closing Ceremony, made it patently obvious what had happened. Even a cretin
child could see that they wanted him gone earlier but didn't dare until
after the circus.

Dave