Re: SRA chief executive removed

|> |
|> |The last Saturday in March, 2003.
|>
|> Do we have to wait that long?
|
|Afraid so, unless the government loses a no-confidence motion, which is not
|going to happen.

Can't we have a no-confidence motion in him alone?

Someone better give some words of wisdom for Ron Christie because not even
the Olympics could save Simon Lane. Imagine how much earlier he would have
got punted if it wasn't for the Olympics/Paralympics.

Seeing as though no-one has mentioned this and I didn't see the news, I
wonder where Simon is going. Apprantly he got thanked for the Olympic effort
with one hand and smacked with the other one.

Someone should frame a market for a permanent replacement.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with