Re: New NSW Timetable Site

I once heard a rumor that all XPT locos were good for is air
conditioning. Is the current running timetables putting too much strain
on the locos(if that is the right word)?

It also appears that the current time tabling still is not working?

Steve.

--
DISCLAIMER - Material and opinions contained within are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily