Re: [NSW] Additional stops at Concord West?

I assume that is because of the Paralympics as there is an offical walk
from Concord West. I saw a message on my pager saying all intercity trains
were making extra stops there. This would have been done by transpostion
slips (they tell the driver and guard any changes to the normal working
and which no STN has been issued)