Re: [Melb] Hawksburn fatality

Chris <csinn@netlink.com.au> wrote in message
39FACC25.51F6@netlink.com.au">news:39FACC25.51F6@netlink.com.au...
> Didnt you read the last post - her trolley fell off the platform onto
> the track. You call her aDumb bitch! you go and tell her greiving family
> that she was a dumb bitch - your a heartless bastard.

I think that "Dumb Bitch" is a bit of a strong term to use, but I think that
going to rescue your shopping trolley by risking your own life is a VERY
silly thing to do. She was standing close enough to let her trolley fall off
the platform and it did. She ignored all common sense and jumped down to
collect it. Now she has traumatised a driver and several other passengers
(on Hawksburn station). I feel more sorry for the train driver than anyone
else in these circumstances. He has to live with it for the rest of his
life, she doesn't anymore...

Sam