Re: Powerhouse Museum Manning Wardle 0-4-0 saddle tank.

"Chris" <chrisc@fl.net.au> wrote in message 39f8b3ea@fl.net.au">news:39f8b3ea@fl.net.au...
> I believe the MAAS owns or has claims on the following locos.
> No1
> Steam tram number 1
> Manning Wardle Tank
> 12 Class
> 32 class
> 3830 (weren't they going to section this at one stage?)
> 59 class? - one of the ones rusting at Thilmere.
> plus passenger carriages.
> Is there anything else?
>
> Chris

1243
3265 - currently under restoration by 3801 Ltd/Powerhouse
3830 - there was a proposal for it to be sectioned but it was going to cost
more than it would to restore it.
The 59 would have to be 5908 or 5916, both oil burners and I'm sure they're
owned by the RTM.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton