Re: (OT) Re: Train Simulator

"Chris Stratton" <stratton.chris.cp@NOSPAMbhp.com> wrote in message
8t5gbl$38u$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au">news:8t5gbl$38u$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au...
> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> wprJ5.51685$Ly1.573201@news5.giganews.com">news:wprJ5.51685$Ly1.573201@news5.giganews.com...
> >
> > Why would you want to sue the enter key? What has it done to deserve
> having
> > legal action commenced against it? :-)
> >
> > As far as using the <Enter> key goes, you are one of the worst offenders
> > there James - see how your reply appears on the line immediately below
> mine?
> > It is a lot more readable if you leave a line between your quote and
your
> > reply.
> >
> > Just my $0.022.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> Who hasn't changed to Daylight Saving time, you or your ISP? Your post was
> sent at 2:16pm.

My system clock is set to 13:36 at the moment, but I still have my regional
settings on Australia (NSW/Vic) so it thinks it is 10 hours ahead of UTC -
so maybe your (or the servers) settings are taking that 10hours + and doing
something with it.

Who knows, it will all be okay after this weekend anyway.

Dave