Re: [NSW] T set maintenance centres

> When were the targets brown? I only remember them being blue, red, black
> and green.

When brand new.  They were targetted from T1 onwards regardless of where
they ran.

T1 was 6101/5101/5102/6102
T2 was 6103/5103/5104/6104 etc.... (with a few exceptions of course, such as
x118/x140; x119/x141, x120/x142).

Note that the first set was originally targetted "TAN1".

Eventually, when the colours were introduced (circa October 1990), the block
T1-T19 was allotted to Sector 1, T20-T69 allotted to Sector 2 (which was
eventually eaten into by Sector 3 even before Punchbowl closed), T70-T99 to
Sector 3.  Most sets were retargetted.

The green plates were "floating" sets - i.e. they travelled from sector to
sector as required.  There were only a few of them if I recall (x279/x280;
x281/x282; x283/x284??).