Paralympics today (Transport that is)

To all ausrailers

Today I had gone to the Paralympics. (The events I was at was
Wheelchair Basketball and Athletivs)
---
On the way by train, I travelled in a C set and on the Olly loop I
spotted V69!!!
Back at St Marys I had also spotted T69 (Please will you stop following
me around the rail network. I've already seen you 5 times after the
Olympics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My feedback is that I really like the transport, trains ran mostly on
time (some only minutes off), there were attendants at every door (at
Olympic Park) and Volunteers were giving directions.

---
For the V69, what's the issue with this? I'm told that there was a
discussion that there was no V69 as all 6 Car V's were numbered only up
to V68.
---
I'm seeing Olympic Park services are run by V Sets to the City.
At St Marys (where I caught my train) V70 stopped on the Down track.
minutes later arrived on platform 1 which was Olympic Park service (By
the way, Hello Neety, Coincidently met up with her today).
---
At Olympic Park (In the afternoon going home) the City bound platform
had mostly V SETs coming in (sighting V69 again) with only one Tangara.
On the West bound, were mostly the Surburbans.
This made me of course jealous as why couldn't I go from B to A the
same way city bounders do?
---

Overall I'am very satified with the transport. Throughout all trips I
travelled in Surburbans that were fully air conditioned! (One of my
replies here to Air Condtioned S Sets)

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. When I mean Jealous, I don't mean in the very negetive way, only
as an expression!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.