Re: [NSW] Blue Mountains timetables

Almost invariably they go back a door with a genuine look of surprise and
thanks.  The fare evaders and short cut takers usually get out on the
platform, walk off the platform and then cross the lines.  Glenbrook and
Warrimoo are the biggies for this.

Most passengers I've spoken to have been female, and cover a variety of age
groups.  They aren't dressed (or otherwise prepared) for jumping 1.5m to the
ground.

Chris

39F4380B.BE4D6338@ozemail.com.au">news:39F4380B.BE4D6338@ozemail.com.au...