Re: [NSW] Blue Mountains timetables

On Saturday (My message Saturday's Sightings) I caught an 8car VSET
(and yes a perfect 4x4car set, no former drivers!).
It was the 5:02pm service to Mt. victoria but it left 12mins late.
As the train left the platform the guard went over the Speakers

"passengers going to Lapstone should travel in the rear 4cars of this
train"

and then over

"Passengers going to Linden should travel in the Rear four cars of this
train"

and the messages were repeated at every stop (Surburban stops).

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Who would agree the OGTT timetable for the Blue Mountains line was
much better than the current one?

In article <39f3d7ee$0$11632$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> "Sean" <NoSpam@Hello.Springwood.Rail> wrote in message
> 39f3d1b1$0$9250$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39f3d1b1$0$9250$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > I noticed some very un-usual workings over the weekend with a V set
passing
> > Blaxland at 8.10pm on Sunday
>
> The 20.09 4 car V set Sydney Terminal to Mt. Vic.
>
> > shortly followed by the 8.15pm Sydney service,
>
> The 20.12 4 car V set Mt. Vic. to Sydney Terminal.
>
> > also on Friday night I heard one about 1am or something passing
> > Faulconbridge at high speed.
>
> 01.32 6 car V set Sydney Terminal to Lithgow.
>
> > and a coalie last night delaying the 23.45
>
> Bloody coalies.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.