Re: [NSW] "The River"

Yes V sets can only run as pairs as the batteries are located on the trailer
cars so it must be motor trailer trailer motor etc for this reason you
cannot run two motors alone as there is no battery current available.
Where as S and R type suburban have the batteries located on the motor only
so the trailers electrical supply comes solely from the motor car.
So two three four motors of S or R types can run together as such.
39EFCE2E.59E1DD53@fastlink.com.au">news:39EFCE2E.59E1DD53@fastlink.com.au...