[WA] Big plans for Perth (passenger)

The Marginal Seat Railway (Kenwick - Mandurah) will be given the green light
(whatever the railway talk for that is) and also the Midland line will be
re-extended to Bellevue. Plus what I don't like is, a new station on the
Joondalup line is to be built at Greenwood. I mean, didn't they design the
stations there to be fed by buses, what's the point of another station? The
Joondalup line will be extended past Currambine, to Clarkson I think.
Currambine Station will have to be demolished and rebuilt at a lower
elevation because right now the line would go off the edge of a cliff if it
was extended.
Duh! Why couldn't it have been built at the correct elevation to begin with?

cheers
Neil