Re: East Hills amplification?

I had a squiz at last Tuesday's St George and Sutherland Shire Leader at
Mum's this morning.

It had a short article (page 11) stating firstly that the Tangara sliding
into home base the other week was unrelated to the Turrella/Kingsgrove
amplification works (pardon the septic analogy).

Then it referred to the second stage of the amplification works as being the
extension of four tracks from Turrella to Kingsgrove and that the work is
expected to be finished in July 2001.  The article is based on advice from a
RAC spokesperson.  Here's hoping.

Does anyone know if the separate turnback at Kingsgrove (down side of the
station between the local lines) is to be built?

Chris

39eaec55$0$11607$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39eaec55$0$11607$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...