Re: East Hills amplification?

The new Bardwell Creek overbridge between Turrella and Bardwell Park appears
95% structurally complete for two tracks as at yesterday.  (Will the
existing girder structure be demolished and the new structure extended for 4
tracks?).

If the current rate of construction is maintained the extra tracks could be
available in 12 -18 months I would estimate.

Chris

39eaec55$0$11607$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39eaec55$0$11607$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...