Re: Photo help - last night @ PLP

If the camera design allows, set the auto to aperture priority - set the f
stop, and it should tell you the speed it needs.

If it is less than 1/15 sec a tripod will go well, although good shots can
be obtained at slower speeds using a (very solid) rail or post as a steady.
A cable release helps in these cases.

Goldie

39ef73d5@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39ef73d5@news.iprimus.com.au...