Re: Paralympic Transport Question

Many thanks for your kind note, Erik.  I'm looking forward to getting down
there this weekend and I'm sure I'll have no problem getting around.  I also
have tickets for next Wednesday's 3801 "Long Lunch" train out of Central so
I'll have to figure out how to get to Central from Parramatta as well.  I'm
sure it will be no problem at all.  I saw in the 3801 website that they will be
substituting the steam locomotive for the diesels this month.  Since I work
weekends as a steam locomotive fireman here, I'm sure it will be quite
interesting.  Thanks again for all of your help.

Bill Brueckmann