Re: Para Opening, Annoucements etc

Paul

He is there for the rest of the Para Games but I don't think for much longer
than that. Considering that the name is well known and the venues
collectively are known as Sydney Olympic Park, I think the name will survive
for a while.

btw, Olympic Park (home of the Melbourne Storm) is still Olympic Park IIRC.
It is that tennis centre (Dave P will know all of the names it has had for
sure, I think it was originally Flinders Park) that has changed it's name
(in addition of course to Melbourne Central, formerly Museum).

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with