Re: Standard gauge to Geraldton

Email newsradio@your.abc.net.au and ask for some more details. The newsradio
crew including announcers Russell Powell, Kel Richards and Graham Cairns
actually personally reply to emails.

Perhaps we should suggest that the ABC web site include more news items
online referring to transport issues that seem to occasionally get mentioned
like you heard but not covered on the web.

Regards,

Arthur.

ccaH5.36$Y66.4426@news0.optus.net.au">news:ccaH5.36$Y66.4426@news0.optus.net.au...