Re: [NSW] What's a ...

The thing that really used to amuse me was the TCS Supervisor was
traditionally known as "The Head Girl" and given their propensity for
wearing very short hair and comfortable shoes, the name may well have been
very appropriate.
I should point out they didn't all wear comfortable shoes, I married one
after all !
(hmmm alcohol may have had something to do with that too !)

"girls" would be correct, and dammit I'm wearing a tie too !

I'm considering starting a new group alt.aus.grammarandspelling.........