Re: bayside train driver job offers

> Oh yes Andrew!  inorder to be a driver, some basic mechanical knowledge
> is required. Driver can fix some of the problems on spot when the
> vehicle broke down therefore save time to send the fail unit to
> workshop.  Driving a train/tram is the most easiest part to be a
> driver, the hard part is when the train/tram don't start, how are you
> going to fix it ASAP on spot.
>
> You can ask one of the regular <Robert Harris>, I was asking him the
> same question last week.

Yes all Signallers, Drivers etc.. earn their money "when the shit hits the
fan".

When things start failing then it is a very big job to keep things moving.

Just like Metrol, you can sit and watch the computer screens all day and
nothing goes wrong.  But when something goes wrong then they are flat out.

C.