Re: bayside train driver job offers

> e-mail recuit@hoban.com.au an application, the funny thing is that in
the
> add in the age said to be a train driver u need to "Maintain a good
general
> mechanical and technical understanding of trams".  Guys we should
proof read
> after we do the cut-n-paste.
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew

Oh yes Andrew!  inorder to be a driver, some basic mechanical knowledge
is required. Driver can fix some of the problems on spot when the
vehicle broke down therefore save time to send the fail unit to
workshop.  Driving a train/tram is the most easiest part to be a
driver, the hard part is when the train/tram don't start, how are you
going to fix it ASAP on spot.

You can ask one of the regular <Robert Harris>, I was asking him the
same question last week.
--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin