Re: Pakenham

Ben <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
<39ec3be7@news.alphalink.com.au>:

>Is it possible to travel on V/line trains  Berwick and Packenham to/from
>Melbourne using a Metcard, it would beat been stuck on a hitachi all
>that way. If that is so, then is it also possible to also travel
>Werribee to/from Melbourne on V/line (without hiding in the toilet when
>the conductor goes past).

Yes, the rules state such re Pakenham & Berwick. Only thing is, VLP trains
don't stop at Berwick to it generally restricts it to Pakenham.

On Saturday afternoon, I saw about 5 people jump off a down sprinter at
Werribee, but I have a feeling this may have been related to a bus
connection in at least one case. Conductor seemed unfazed by the whole
matter.

Sometimes in the peak I'd like to be able to jump on the Seymour pass and
jump off at Broadmeadows, but have never done so - it doesn't save that
much time.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME