Re: Redundancy @ FreightCorp?

This is exactly what victorian Unions forced on Kennett with our sale.
Freight Australia was locked into the pre-existing EBA which has just been
renegotiated, and  most employees remuneration increased by 13% over 3
years. A win win situation ,particularly when you see what happened in SA
and Tassy!
I have just now retired, recieved continuity of service, all my Long Service
and was offered A package of two weeks per year of service with V/Line
{Kennet really hated Rail workers, he interfeared with our Redundancy whilst
leaving Council Workers, SEC and Gas Employees alone} and 3 weeks per year
of service with FA.  But remember that Tasmania would not employ Union
organisers from the old Railway, And all AN Employees took a lot of money
home from AN. Their investments would have covered the 20% losses they made
in changing to thje new Company.
Rod [comtrain]

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/