Re: The Great Tangara Showdown (Was: Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801)

> 1) Do you like Tangaras? [Yes/No]
Yes, in theory....depends if I can see out of a mouldy window, if the
carriage light diffusers haven't yellowed with age, or if the carriage is
clean (LOL!)

> 2) Is the Tangara your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]
No.  Liked C sets when original (with the push button doors)

> 3) Do you like the 4D? [Yes/No]
Yes, very much

> 4) Is the 4D your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]
It's up there with them.....as far as a favorite Melbourne EMU, yes it is.

> 6) What is your direct relationship with the Tangara/4D?
> [Driver,guard,passenger,fitter,any combination of]
Passenger

> 7) Which is better, the Tangara or the 4D?
4D

> 8) Give a description as to why you like or dislike the Tangara/4D
4D is better with yellow handgrip in vestibule, studded rubber floor under
handgrip (to prevent blind people smacking into it), and CCTV is a bonus.
Pity it is in such a dirty condition (along with the rest of the
Connex/Bayside fleet).