Re: [NSW - Land of the Humid] Detachable Sonia

The bloke Michael refers to (Mr Safety) isn't Grant.

I'd have the male version of PMT if I was stuck in the same studio as Sonia
too (this guy sounds very grumpy and usually does the safety type
announcements in conjunction with Sonia).

* ducks *

btw, Sonia sounds as slow as Ana Nova, the cyber news reader. Listeners to
Triple M's Late Net Show would know who I mean.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with
the assistance of the shift,
space bar and full stop keys

"Camera left! Camera left!"

Michael Kurkowski wrote in message <8FC8B195gunzelT333@203.164.20.149>...
|Hi All,
|
|What's the story with Sonia changing to a male voice (non-grant) once in a
|while?
|
|e.g.
|
|<chimes>
|Sonia: Passengers are reminded for you own convenience and safety <etc>
|Bloke: Cityrail appreciates your co-operation.
|
|At Epping, Sonia and Bloke rattled on some message about not smoking,
|standing behind the yellow line, and a numerous amount of other messages,
|alternating between the two. Does anyone have any theories on this?
|
|BTW, Domestic and Museum both have Grant still, although Museum has also
|got Sonia.
|
|M.

|--