Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801

Geoff

Lucky for 3801 Limited the Tangara is Australian made and CityRail have paid
for them (I think). If the train was owned by an overseas company and hadn't
been paid off, you'd be in trouble given the exchange rate!

:)

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with
the assistance of the shift,
space bar and full stop keys

glillic@msn.com.au wrote in message ...
|Thanks for the offer, but I doubt that 3801 Limited needs a Tangara car in
|lieu of the payment of a fare. We only charge $96.00 for the full package
on
|the Long Lunch Train - even a wrecked Tangara has got be worth more than
|that!

|--