[NSW] Tangarra + 3801

I'm in Sydney for 6 weeks, and I had my first ever ride on a Tangarra
last night (11/10), from Central to Sydenham.  Don't see what all the
fuss is about;  why don't people like them?  Seemed smooth, quiet and
comfortable enough by commuter train standards, at least for a short
trip.

But the highlight was at Sydenham, where as I got off the train 3801
came barreling through (heading up) at exactly 6pm, the first time I've
seen her in action.  Got cinders in my hair, fantastic!

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.