Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801

<jshugg@westpac.com.au> wrote in message 8s2nfe$1fd$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8s2nfe$1fd$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> I'm in Sydney for 6 weeks, and I had my first ever ride on a Tangarra
> last night (11/10), from Central to Sydenham.  Don't see what all the
> fuss is about;  why don't people like them?  Seemed smooth, quiet and
> comfortable enough by commuter train standards, at least for a short
> trip.

I agree, they are nice to ride on from the position of comfort on a short
trip. What I don't like about them is the windows. There is that Milky crap
on them, which I have been told by someone who works for cityrail is the
cheap material used below the window discolouring everything else (can
anyone confirm?). This makes them hard to look out of, also the double
glazing distorts things. Otherwise I quite enjoy travelling on them!

Sam