Re: The Great Tangara Showdown (Was: Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801)

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8FCB935F0gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8FCB935F0gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...

> Okay, once and for all, it's time to have a vote on this...
>
> Everyone reply to this message answering the following questions:
>
> 1) Do you like Tangaras? [Yes/No] Yes, but I only travel in them
infrequently.

> 2) Is the Tangara your favourite EMU? [Yes/No] Don't have a favourite.
>
> 3) Do you like the 4D? [Yes/No] Never seen it.
>
> 4) Is the 4D your favourite EMU? [Yes/No] See 2.
>
> 5) If you answered NO to 2 and 5, what is your favourite EMU? The one with
Rod Hull.

> 6) What is your direct relationship with the
Tangara/4D?[Driver,guard,passenger,fitter,any combination of] I've never had
a relationship with a train, even though my wife reckons I love them more
than her.

--
Regards,
Chris Stratton