Broken Door

I caught a train from Central station today around 6:00 pm to Hornsby via
Strathfield.  I couldn't get in because the door had a tape across it
indicating the door was not functioning.  So I tried a carriage that had a
door which was functioning.  I pity the poor people who were trying to get
out of that carriage, because they clearly didn't know the door was marked
on the outside that it was busted and their frustration was clearly
manifest...  Quite frankly, in my view these carriages are major safety
risks because it reduces the emergency exits available when trains derail...
and have other accidents.