Re: (QLD) Citytrain Fatality

There was another one later this afternoon too at Holmview south of Brisbane
on the Beenleigh/Gold Coast line. Two youths stepped out on the track just
as a Brisbane bound IMU express was speeding through.

ICQ: 51909829

"ANTHONY PFEIFFER" <mpfeiffer@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
39e2adf2@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39e2adf2@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Heard on 4KQ's 5:00am news this morning of a fatality last night at
Milton.
> Didn't go into details and didn't here anything at 5:30 or any of the
other
> news bulletins.
>
> Any one know any details? I think they said it was a male but can't be
sure.
> Was it a Citytrain or freight train?
>
> Must commend QR on the addition of the Nambour Caboolture RAILbus into the
> train timetable. Just wish I could commend them on an improved service. On
> downside, I lose 4 minutes sleep of a morning. The 4:48am (now 4:44)
service