(QLD) Citytrain Fatality

Heard on 4KQ's 5:00am news this morning of a fatality last night at Milton.
Didn't go into details and didn't here anything at 5:30 or any of the other
news bulletins.

Any one know any details? I think they said it was a male but can't be sure.
Was it a Citytrain or freight train?

Must commend QR on the addition of the Nambour Caboolture RAILbus into the
train timetable. Just wish I could commend them on an improved service. On a
downside, I lose 4 minutes sleep of a morning. The 4:48am (now 4:44) service
from Nambour to Beenleigh now departs Woombye at 4:49am (as opposed to
4:53).

Thats my two cents,
Cheers

Michael Pfeiffer