G1

Having just read the other artical on G1 and now finding this one it seams to me that far to many people want to be CHIEFF'S and there is more than enough of them.
 I was a member of  Port Dock and like i said in my email to the other person it was looked into but it there is just not enough money in Port Dock and Steamranger to get steam running through her pistons again.
You have to remember that before Port Dock G1 was in the open air at Mile End for some twenty years . The weather has just done to much damage to her.

                       Your Truly  P.D.GRANT