Re: [NSW] Airport Link tickets

Hubert Lam wrote:

> When will the ticket machines at suburban stations be upgraded in order to
> issue tickets direct to the Airport line stations (apart from Wolli Creek)?
> Obviously Central and Town Hall (and perhaps other places) has some touch
> screen ones but will every station get touch-screen TVMs?

North Sydney has one now.

I stood near Central's touch screen machine a few weeks back to watch how many
people used it - generally it scares the hell out of people!!. Most people
preferred to line up at the old style machine (a long queue), while the touch
screen was left usused. Had to show a few tourist had to use it - not bad once
you get used to it.

Jon Lau