Re: Redundancy @ FreightCorp?

Freight Australia is calling for Drivers to run the New Services to Perth
They got more than  200 applications from Ex AN and ASR Drivers for the 14
positions advertised! I am reliably told
Rod [comtrain] Rtd.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

39e174eb$0$11612$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39e174eb$0$11612$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...