Re: Re: [NSW] Kingsgrove, East Hills Line - Accident, Carriages Lying on Side

Enfield train crews warned not to take photographs of the damaged Tangara
cars when stabled at Delec.
They were at Delec for a short time before going to Maintrain at Auburn.

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
25f2usgs0vrgt50bbjh2fk6cec6ep7h8sj@4ax.com">news:25f2usgs0vrgt50bbjh2fk6cec6ep7h8sj@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:40:43 +1000, "Tezza"
> <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> >> Wasn't it Fluor Daniel or whatever they call themselves now? The East
Hills