Re: [NSW] Doors failed to open

neety@iprimus.com.au (Anita Lukaszyk) wrote in
<39DD412D.98EC445A@iprimus.com.au>:

>Just heard on Ch 10 news. Doors failed to open on a CityRail train as
>it stopped at several stations. Commuters tried to open and bang on the
>doors but
>could not attract anyones attention.

Happened on a set I was on today (at least to one door only). Cant remember
the set number, but the door did have a massive hole in the rubber between
the two doors. Percussive maintenance, on the behalf of another passenger
(who was clearly on drugs at the time) managed to get the door open though.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.