Re: [NSW] Kingsgrove, East Hills Line - Accident, Carriages Lying on Side

Ever been on an endeavour going around that corner at Turrella at high
speed?? Normally I like roller coaster rides, but that was bordering on
scary!!

--
Paul Jones

39de6690$0$11634$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39de6690$0$11634$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...