Re: Hand-worked track trolleys

"Pumper Trolley" or "Hand Pumper" are the terms I have heard used in
Queensland for the 4 wheel hand worked vehicle. Normally worked by at least
2, preferably 4 men.
"Trike" is the 3-wheeled single man operator machine.
"Flat Top" is the term used for the flat 4-wheel tool car - push type.
"Quad" is the motorised 4-wheel trolley.
Regards
David Mewes