Re: [NSW] Doors failed to open

In article <39DD64F8.1F917CCD@spin.net.au>,
Magilla Gorilla  <choochoo@spin.net.au> wrote:
>The guard must have been too unless it was only 1 car. I know I have had a
>train that the doors have failed and you get passengers abusing you.

 An Illawarra train came through Redfern last night with the 2nd car doors
not opening. I would have boarded the train except the carrages on either side
were packed and I would not have been able to get to the connecting door to
into the carrage that didn't open. I waited for the next one.... Lotsa seats
as the stuck door train was running late. All the sheep try an pack onto the
first train making it later, the following train catches up, runs almost empty
so I get a seat at Redfern :-)