Re: Air France throws in the towel

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39dd161c$0$11607$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39dd161c$0$11607$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Dave Proctor"
> > >
> > > Correction, WAS higher before TGV. Air France is down to 4 flights per
> > day.
> >
> > 4 flights per day between the capital of France and the capital of
Belgium.
> > 20 trains per day on Mondays to Thursdays, an extra one on Fridays.
Shows
> > which mode they prefer.
>
> Any idea how they compared? i.e. price, times, location of
airport/station?

Timetables for Thalys are at http://www.thalys.com/ - no idea about the
location of Charles de Gaulle airport, I have never flown into or out of
Paris, but it is served by a suburban train (i.e. bog standard train, the
way Sydney does it). It is also part of the TGV network, although you would
not be using a TGV to get from the airport to downtown.

DB might be able to help WRT pricing, flight times, etc.

Dave