Cityrail Bashing pt. 3

Been about 6 months since episode 2, so here goes...

Haven't even left the state yet, and my first gripe:

$7 for a "platform pass" just to get into Domestic so I can use a Dayrover
that I will be paying $22 for. Whoever let them charge that much should be
shot (or voted out).

Meanwhile, I'll keep all posted on Sunday night when I make my return...

ObMexican: Memo to all Victorians going to NSW for the Mudgee tour, just
keep taking your medication, the NSWers must never suspect a thing!! (-:

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.