Re: Another Fatality

The SA at Penrith told me it happened about 11:45.
Buses (I saw 2 from Baxter's, and 1 Westbus) arrived roughly an hour
later and ran all stations to St Mary's.

While passing Kingswood, I saw an 8 car G set on the Up, and a 4 car
V set on the Down. Both were slightly east of the station.

Got to St Mary's at 13:10 and the 12:33 V set (ex Penrith) was there.

Stopped at Blacktown 13:25
           Westmead  13:33
	   Parramatta 13:36
	   Strathfield 13:47
           Sydney Terminal 13:59 (was due at 13:23).

Saw a Down empty Coalie at St Mary's and 8003 on a Down Containers
near Auburn.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au